Thursday, June 26, 2014

Miserable Sunburn

For a feeling that makes you feel very much alive, sensitive to every movement of your being, and aware of the vibrations of your environment, thereĆ­s nothing like a good sunburn. Paul Sweeney


If a sunburn wasn't enough my legs had to swell up to twice their size!  These were taken in Pheonix on our 6 hour layover on our way back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.  I got this sunburn 2 days ago.

The first thing my grandpa said to me when he say me was, "Don't you know better?"  HA, yes I do.  I have no real excuses, basically I forgot to to put sunblock on my legs!! Oh yeah, because I stepped on a piece of glass that tore a gash in my foot and I was so overwhelmed by that that I couldn't focus enough to think about anything else.

Wear sunblock, while a tan is sexy .. a peeling sunburn is not!  A lesson I have learned multiple times in my life .. I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment