Monday, July 14, 2014

How well do you know yourself?

How well do you know yourself?

I feel the universe puts people in my path every day that remind me that we are all human.  This evening I went for a walk in the park near my house. Along the way I stopped to have a chat with a man about his shiba inu, a beautiful small dog with a curly fluffy tail.  He suggested to me to do research on the breed before I bought one; in his opinion they are NOTHING like other breeds.  "They aren't really a dog that you get just to have around. You have to really pay attention to them. They talk you know, it's called yodeling. They tell you everything you just have to really listen to figure out what they need," he said.  "They are different you have to basically convince them that what you want them to do will inevitably benefit them. They don't want to do anything unless they are going to benefit from doing it."  I laughed, "That's how I am!"  He smiled and said, "That is why I got a shiba inu." We grinned at each other and went our separate ways.

Another insight into my life by a stranger along my path, literally this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment